Sparta Gym was established in JANUARY 2014 with the following strategies:
- To create physical environment that promotes,demonstrates,teaches health,fun,active exercise and lifestyle.
- To educate people about the benefits of exercise and teach people about the importance of proper nutrition.
- At Sparta ,we would like to get to know you and find out what inspires you,so that we can help you achieve your goals.
- We are delighted to be able to provide the means and motivation for people of all ages, shapes and sizes to get as fit as they can.
- Personal fitness isn’t just about lifting weights or hitting the treadmill-it involves positive lifestyle changes that improve your overall health and at the same time building confidence in your physical abilities and pride in your personal appearance.
- Its about being health and feeling good while doing it.
- Sparta believes in making a difference and empowering people to change their lives through a complete exercise and health experience.
- Our brand new, state of the art facility boasts a full range of cardio equipment, both plate and pin loaded machines and free weights.
Mission & Vision
Our Vision is to develop a fitness facility that caters to the needs of individuals, regardless of age, fitness level or experience.Our Guarantees is that you will be treated as a valuable client and given the personalized service that you deserve.In short-the benefits of a big gym experience, but with the friendly atmosphere of a family owned and operated business.We have a team of fully qualified personal trainers to motivate and guide you to achieve your fitness goals.Group fitness is always fun and we offer a variety of fantastic classes to help motivate our members.
Our mission is to have a positive impact on our client’s lives by creating a memorable fitness experience. We will deliver the best possible fitness and nutrition solutions to our customers’ needs through fun, challenging, appropriate and effective programs thereby being recognized as a unique and respected fitness resource for our community.
Welcome and karibu sana!